The newest player in Las Vegas is taking root in Downtown Las Vegas, and it’s called Circa Resort & Casino.Slated to debut in two phases as a part of the Fremont Street Experience on October 28 and December 28 of 2020, this beautiful new project by brothers Derek and Greg Stevens will be a true homage to the history and future of Las Vegas. ARIA Resort & Casino. 1.3 miles to city center. $45 Nightly Resort Fee.
Ryan Lochte celebrates his birthday at the D Las Vegas where 200 women sing happy birthday to him. This was all captured by TMZ!
Ryan was surprised during dinner at Andiamo Italian Steakhouse by his host Richard Wilk and two of the Dancing Dealers who took Lochte by the hand to the D showroom where the male revue, “Men of The Strip” was performing. As he walked into the showroom the MC announced Ryan Lochte was there and over 200 women screamed then broke into singing Happy Birthday to Ryan. Immediatley following that all the ladies started shouting “take it off, take it off…” so Ryan took off his shirt and was made and honorary stripper by Men of the Strip for the evening. The D Casino Hotel presented Ryan with a birthday cake on stage where he took a huge bite out of it and danced shirtless with cake all over his face.
Ryan Lochte was such a great sport and took photos with all the ladies before returning to his dinner in Andiamo. You never know who you might see at the D Las Vegas!
301 East Fremont Street,NV 89101Las Vegas
Located at the east end on the popular Fremont Street Experience pedestrian promenade, this Las Vegas hotel features a casino. Guests can relax and enjoy a drink at the on-site bar.
All rooms at The D Las Vegas provide cable TV. An in-room safe, ironing facilities and a hairdryer are also available in every guest room.
Guests of The D Las Vegas can play slot machines, table games, keno and more. The hotel offers nightly entertainment and an outdoor pool and hot tub. There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, ticket service and a gift shop at the property.
The D Grill serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Joe Vicari's Andiamo Italian Steakhouse is open for dinner and serves premium steaks, seafood, and classic Italian favorites. Dining options also include an on-site McDonalds and hot dogs from American Coney Island.
T-Mobile Arena is 20 minutes’ drive away from the property. The Mob Museum is 5 minutes’ walk from The D Las Vegas.
When would you like to stay?
Facilities of The D Las Vegas
- WiFi available in all areas
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Pub crawls
- Live music/performance
- Live sport events (broadcast)
Food & Drink
Pool and wellness
- Fitness centre
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor pool (all year)
- Pool/beach towels
- Shallow end
- Fence around pool
- Swimming Pool
- Car hire
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- Tour desk
- Ticket service
- Luggage storage
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Concierge service
Entertainment and family services
- Evening entertainment
- Dry cleaning
- Daily housekeeping
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Business centre
- Gift shop
- Shops (on site)
- Mini-market on site
- Non-smoking rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Air conditioning
- Designated smoking area
Safety & security
- Safety deposit box
- 24-hour security
- Security alarm
- Smoke alarms
- Fire extinguishers
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Face masks for guests available
- Cashless payment available
The D Hotel And Casino Downtown Las Vegas
- Physical distancing rules followed
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
The D Las Vegas Casino Hotel Reviews
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is needed).
Policies of The D Las Vegas
These are general hotel policies for The D Las Vegas. As they may vary per room type; please also check the room conditions.
From 15:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to property type.
Children and extra beds
Free!Up to two children under 18 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Free!One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
One older child or adult is charged USD 20 per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
The maximum number of total guests in a room is 4.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
The D Casino&hotel Las Vegas
- American Express
The property reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Hotel Las Vegas Salou
The resort fee includes:
- In-room high-speed wireless Internet access
- Self and valet parking with in and out privileges
- Daily admission and one-hour early entry for two (2) to Stadium Swim pool complex at Circa Resort & Casino Las Vegas
- 10% discount at Zingerman’s coffee stand
- Local and toll-free telephone calls
- Printing of airline boarding passes
Las Vegas D Hotel & Casino
See all reviews