Casino Royale 2006 Imdb
Casino Royale (2006). DisneyStitch When Daniel Craig was announced as the next Bond you could hear many collective groans from much of the fanbase. Title: Casino Royale (Video Game 2006) 5 /10. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Use the HTML below. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating. Casino Royale 2006 ‘Armed with a licence to kill, Secret Agent James Bond sets out on his first mission as 007 and must defeat a weapons dealer in a high stakes game of poker at Casino Royale, but things are not what they seem.’ - IMDb Director – Martin Campbell Characters: James Bond – Daniel Craig Vesper Lynd – Eva Green. Directed by Martin Campbell. With Daniel Craig, Eva Green, Judi Dench, Jeffrey Wright. After earning 00 status and a licence to kill, Secret Agent James Bond sets out on his first mission as 007. Ending / spoiler for Casino Royale (2006), plus mistakes, quotes, trivia and more.
- 144 min.
- Martin Campbell
- Action, Adventure, Thriller
- Rating *
- Votes *
- 4.6% (1:22)
DisneyStitchWhen Daniel Craig was announced as the next Bond you could hear many collective groans from much of the fanbase. Fortunately the character was in good hands with Martin Campbell (who also directed Brosnan's first outing, Goldeneye). The action sequences are great, the classic high-stakes poker playing is fantastic, and Craig manages to bring a cold-hearted presence to the role while also showing how broken Bond is inside. Many hate the lack of gadgets but honestly I think a lot of silly toys would have taken away from the seriousness of the film.
You know you're on the right track when the opening scenes of the film are already more interesting and immersive than whole segments of Bond films we've seen in the past. 5 years 11 months ago
Earring72Terrific James Bond movie! Good story, great action, good villian and Graig makes an excellent rough and tough James Bond.
Still holds up after more than 10 viewings. Blu Ray is terrific. One of the best James Bond movies ..period!
Hope they will bring back Martin Campell as director for the next one. Of all the recent Bond directors he handles drama, thrills and action the best. 6 years 11 months ago
CuadieLoved it. Was very sceptical about a new Bond, but he did the job just the way it should've been. Quantom of Solace on the other hand.... not so great. 9 years 1 month ago
FriendsLogin to see which of your friends have seen this movie!
- Csara99 checked this movie 15 hours 21 minutes ago
- bahroomn checked this movie 18 hours 25 minutes ago
- ididthat checked this movie 20 hours 28 minutes ago
- peacemaker, ssamps, MikkoKoo80,and 4 othersnails96, dihstyle69, Ghiiso and Falkner checked this movie 2 days 8 hours ago
- Rozaap and pwslaw checked this movie 3 days 13 hours ago
In 8 official lists
- This movie ranks #45 in Emma Beare's 501 Must-See Movies
Emma Beare's 501 Must-Se…45
- This movie ranks #56 in Empire's The 500 Greatest Movies of All Time
Empire's The 500 Greates…56
- This movie ranks #97 in iCheckMovies's Most Checked
iCheckMovies's Most Chec…97
- This movie ranks #157 in Box Office Mojo's All Time Worldwide Box Office
Box Office Mojo's All Ti…157
- This movie ranks #201 in Reddit Top 250
Reddit Top 250201
- This movie ranks #293 in TSPDT's 21st Century's Most Acclaimed Films
TSPDT's 21st Century's M…293
- This movie ranks #425 in TSPDT's 1,000 Greatest Films: 1001-2000
TSPDT's 1,000 Greatest F…425
- This movie ranks #441 in Box Office Mojo's All Time Adjusted Box Office
Box Office Mojo's All Ti…441
|No. of snapshots:||366 / 5711|
|Highest Rank:||182(on 13 May '0713 May 2007)|
|First entry:||22 November 2006|
|Last known entry:||31 January 2010|
|Genre:||Action, Adventure, Thriller|
|Runtime:||2 hours 24 minutes (144 minutes)|
Cache expires in: 118 minutes