Casino Hotels Jobs Anaheim
Guest Room Attendant
- Meanwhile, New York's Resorts World Casino and Jake's 58 Casino Hotel reopened on Sept. 9 and the Empire City Casino welcomed guests back on Sept. Despite a surge in new coronavirus cases in the state of Florida, Orlando's Walt Disney World began a phased reopening of its theme parks and resort hotels on July 11.
- 5 The Bicycle Hotel & Casino jobs in Anaheim, CA. Search job openings, see if they fit - company salaries, reviews, and more posted by The Bicycle Hotel & Casino employees.
Post a job for free in Cabazon, CA
32 Anaheim Hotel jobs available in Anaheim, CA on Indeed.com. Apply to Runner, Room Attendant, Guest Service Agent and more!Job Summary:
Clean Resort guest rooms in accordance with our policies and 4-Star/4-Diamond standards. Greet guests and engage in polite and professional conversation when appropriate.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Clean assigned rooms in a professional manner as outlined in training manual.
- Ensure all rooms and Hallways are in compliance with 4-Star/4-Diamond expectations.
- Stock cart before and after your shift. (Prepare it for upcoming shift).
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
Must have excellent verbal skills. Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of classified information. Must tactfully and diplomatically deal with the public and staff. Must possess excellent business sense and high professional ethics. Must possess a high regard for guest service and team member relations.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High SchoolDiploma or GED required. Must have a minimum of one (1) year experience as a Hotel Guest Room Attendant, two (2) years’ experience preferred. Casino or hospitality experience preferred but not required.
Casino Hotel Careers
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS:
Must undergo and successfully pass a background investigation to obtain and maintain a gaming license issued by the Morongo Tribal Gaming Commission.
Must be able to read, write & speak English. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Must have the ability to communicate with gusts or team members of organization.
Casino Hotels Jobs Anaheim Airport
Ability to add and subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
Must have the ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form and have the judgment to decide which procedures apply to a variety of situations. Must reason with people effectively yet cordially.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to sit and often will stand or walk. The team member frequently is required to reach with arms and use hands to manipulate or feel. The team member might occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. This position requires close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The duties of this position are typically performed in a casino hotel resort environment with moderate noise, and adequate lighting.
A typical workweek shall be 40 hours. The team member is expected to devote such time and energy as is reasonably necessary to perform the duties and responsibilities of the position. Occasionally further availability may be required, including evenings, weekends, holidays and special events. The team member may be required to be available by telephone or other electronic communication device during normal business hours and in case of after hour emergencies.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer while practicing Native American preference according to law.