Casino Film Resume
Synopsis Martin Scorsese's 1995 film Casino follows the life of Sam 'Ace' Rothstein (Robert De Niro) as he runs the mob-owned Tangiers casino. The movie also deals with. Casino Cashier Resume Samples 5.0 (58 votes) for Casino Cashier Resume Samples. The Guide To Resume Tailoring. Guide the recruiter to the conclusion that you are the best candidate for the casino cashier job. It’s actually very simple. Tailor your resume by picking relevant responsibilities from the examples below and then add your. . Served as casino dealer at a small casino but learned a lot of new skills. It was necessary to mediate and explain to each player that the game is to be played.
Resume Posting Guide
A complete and professional resume is the first step in landing a great job. These pages of our web site walk you through the steps to complete your resume.
Posting a resume with Casino Careers is a simple 4-step process. Using the links above/below, you can learn more information about various fields on these pages. You can also use the topmost set of links for more information.
Some of the most commonly asked questions are:
How do I submit my resume to Clients?
When you post your resume in the Casino Careers database you will be able to email it to our Clients right from their job postings, by clicking the Apply Now button. Our system will then submit your online resume directly to the Employer.
If the employer has enabled it you may also use the Email Employer button to send a copy of your resume, as well communicate any further information to the Employer.
How do I post my resume Confidentially?
When you post your resume after Step 2, you can go to your dashboard and click on Privacy Settings. Please note that this does not mask any information provided in your resume, so do not include any identifying information. All the Confidential option does is mask the information you enter on Step 1 of the process. If you chose to upload your resume or want to switch formats later, you can use the 'Privacy Settings' link from your dashboard after logging back in to switch between Open Access and Confidential formats.
Who is able to use your resume posting services?
This service is intended for eligible job seekers that wish to post their resumes so they can be contacted via email, phone or postal mail by interested Gaming Corporations.
You will also receive notifications by completing a Job Search Profile about new jobs posted on Casino Careers that match what you are looking for. Job Search Profiles are customized to send you jobs that match the level of experience you are seeking.
What do I do after I post my resume?
Search jobs by Title, Key Words, Discipline/Category, or Job ID so you can apply by simply clicking the Apply Now button in the posting. E-mail is our primary method of communicating new openings to you. In order to retain your resume in the Casino Careers database you must have a working/unblocked email address. Don't forget to complete your salary and relocation information!
Step 1: Contact/Personal Information
- Please capitalize only the first letter of names in your contact information.
- You must create a Username and Password which will be used for logging in to your resume.
- Please make sure to use a valid email address, as this is the way that Casino Careers and Employers will contact you.
Step 2: Upload or Copy/Paste Your Resume
- If you already have your resume in the form of a Word Document (.doc / .docx), plain text document (.txt), or PDF you can choose the Upload option in your dashboard to send this document to our site. You will have a chance to review the uploaded document to ensure that it looks correct. Word and plain text documents will be editable with the Casino Careers editor, PDF documents will need to be uploaded again to reflect any changes.
- If you do not have a pre-made resume or do not wish to upload it, you may choose the Edit or Copy/Paste option from your dashboard to input your resume manually.
Step 3: Job Alert Profiles
In your dashboard, go to Update Job Search Profile
A Job Profile brings your resume up in a search match whenever an Employer with access to our resume database runs a search. It serves two purposes:
It reflects the positions you have held, and/or are seeking.
Please select the titles, industries, and departments/disciplines in which you have worked or possess education or training. You may create more than one.
We also offer the titles of Intern and Management Trainee.
The Job Profile also enables you to select the titles of new opportunities that are posted on Casino Careers, about which you wish to be notified via email.
To receive a Job Alert, you must click Yes to enable the Job Alert.
You may also select from a pre-set list of job alerts based on your uploaded resume. This will automatically fill in applicable titles, industries, and departments. After you select one, make sure to check the alert for additional information you may wish to add as well as fill out your years of experience.
Step 4: Relocation/Languages/Salary Range
In your dashboard, go to Update Relocation Options
Indicate the countries, states and/or provinces to which you are willing to work. If you are seeking positions in your current State/Province of residence, please include that State/Province. To add a selection, select a state or province in the menu to the left. Once you have made your selections, press 'Update' to add all selected countries/areas into the right list. Your relocation choices will be associated with the Job Alert, since it will email you notifications about opportunities in the locations you specify.
In your dashboard, go to Languages
If you are fluent in any languages other than English, indicate that in this section.
In your dashboard, go to Salary Range
Please indicate the estimated salary range for the positions you are seeking.
The sample below is for a Casino Dealer Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Casino Dealer Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
Experienced, innovative and high energy Casino Dealer with Certifications in most Poker games. Energetic and personable able to create a fun and energetic “customer gaming” experience demonstrating a unique and creative personality while focused on floor dealing table games. Passionate about the gaming industry and versatile in both Poker dealing and Craps, producing a fun and exciting atmosphere that garners repeat business and continued consumer loyalty. Seek a position at the Revel as a Poker Dealer where experience, energetic customer interaction along with a great personality will produce a win-win opportunity.
Experienced Poker & Craps Dealer • Knowledge of Regulatory Compliance • Client Relations
Certified in Table Games • Communication • Customer Service • Operations Industry Knowledge
CAREER SKILLS AND HIGHLIGHTS
• Dealt Poker at the Tropicana demonstrating extensive knowledge and skill in all poker games.
• Received numerous written customer acknowledgements regarding floor table dealing—known for exhibiting great personality, a friendly and exciting atmosphere.
• Trump Plaza management received numerous letters with accolades regarding my extensive dealer experience and fostering of exceptional customer interaction providing a fun and friendly atmosphere.
• Attended school and became certified in all Table Games, Poker, Craps, Blackjack and Roulette.
• Provide cross-functional support regarding daily business activities in an effort to promote an efficient work environment.
• Assist any team members with table gaming information and knowledge as necessary in an expedited manner.
• Implement various procedures and processes in accordance with corporate guidelines and requirements.
Trump Plaza, Atlantic City • NJ 2004 – Present
Table Games Dealer
Hilton Casino, Atlantic City • NJ 2002 – 2004
Table Games Dealer
Caesar’s, Atlantic City • NJ 2001 – 2002
Casino Film Resume Detaille
Tropicana Casino, Atlantic City • NJ 1996 – 2000
Table Games Dealer
Casino Resume Examples
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
Philadelphia Community College
Casino Film Streaming
Certified in Poker, Blackjack, Roulette, Craps